FUTURE PLANS OF DJMV:
4.1 EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT:
- To establish girls friendly resource centre in rural villages to enhance education among girls
- To establish education centers in remote villages with an aim to provide quality education to girl children.
- To establish community based computer literacy program for poor youths in semi urban, rural and coastal areas.
- To establish Village Knowledge Centers for the rural youths to access information and other e-governance services.
- To establish career counseling’s centers at gram panchyat level to provide information and trainings on personality development for jobs as well as higher education to rural youths.
- To improve educational infrastructure in rural communities to strengthening the government's efforts to meet its goal of universalizing quality elementary education for all children in form of establishing rural library, publishing books in local languages and support to girl child.
4.2 LIVELIHOOD PROMOTION:
- Plans to implement women centric market led sustainable livelihoods projects for empowering poor and marginal farmers
- Plan to establish organic manures enterprise for ultra poor in remote areas
- Establish Rural Micro Business Centers to promote self employment for women and young girls
- To establish skill development centers to enhance technical skills on diversify skills for self employment generation among women.
- To establish a Livelihood Resource center, Farmers Field Schools and organize trainings to build the capacity of Self Help Groups, Producer Company, Village Development Committees, Farmers Clubs and other community based
- Plan to promote agriculture producer groups for training, marketing linkage and other financial services
4.3 MENSTRUAL HYGIENE
- Plans to create awareness cum capacity building initiatives on menstrual hygiene management among girls and women
- Plans to establish low cost sanitary napkins through women collectives and provide affordable napkins at door step